How to get Google Map API key?
1. Go to Google to get your custom Google Map API Key
2. Scroll down and click the “GET A KEY” button.
3. Sign in with your Google Account. Then click “GET A KEY” again.
4. In the pop up window, click “Create a new project”
5. Enter “StoreLocatorApp” and click “Create and Enable API”.
6. Highlight and copy your API key.
7. Go to settings and paste the API key into the Google API Key field. Then click “Save”. It’s all done!
How to add Store Locator to BigCommerce?
1. Login to BigCommerce Admin screen.
2. Click on “Storefront”.
3. Click on “Web Pages”, then click on “Create a Web Page”.
4. Select “contain content created using the WYSIWYG editor below”.
5. Fill in Page Name and Page URL. Then click on the “HTML” button.
5. Copy the embed code. (see. How to get Embed Code?)
6. Paste the embed code into the content box.
7. Click “Update”.
8. Click “Save” to save the page.
9. Click “Visit Store” at the top of the left side bar to see the page.
How to add Store Locator to Shopify?
1. Login to Shopify Admin screen.
2. Click on “Online Store”.
3. Click on “Add Page”.
4. Copy the embed code. (see. How to get Embed Code?)
5. Click on the “Show HTML” button.
6. Paste the embed code into the content box
7. Click “Save”.
8. Click “Preview” to see Store Locator App on your store.
How to Bulk Upload file?
Using Bulk Upload, you are free to maintain large number of locations using your favourite spreadsheet.
1. If this is your first time using this feature, right click on this link storelocatorapp.csv and save it to your computer.
2. Input store location like the example in storelocatorapp.csv.
3. Once you are done, save your work as a csv file (comma separated).
4. Click choose file, select your csv file and then click “Upload”.
Once uploaded, we will start geocoding the store locations and send you a confirmation message to your email once it’s done.
How to get the Embed Code?
1. Login and go to the dashboard.
2. Click on “Embed Code”.
3. Click anywhere inside the text box to highlight. Then press Control + C (Cmd + C in Mac) to copy it to your clipboard.